We install secondary double glazing in all types of properties throughout Kent.
Are supplied by the largest specialist supplier in the UK
secondary glazing. Our range of secondary glazing systems have been developed for over 20 years to ensure that they offer:
- the best secondary glazing for thermal insulation
- the best secondary glazing for noise reduction
- added security
- condensation control
- finishes & styles to suit all types of primary windows
- years of robust, trouble-free service
- a discreet, unobtrusive finish
If you need a mixed installation of secondary double glazing and replacement windows you only need to deal with one supplier.
How We Work:
We are a friendly, family-orientated company – we’re not pushy and we’re not desperate to sell you anything!
So please just contact us with any type of general or specific enquiry to get quick, reliable answers and a professional, polite response.
Secondary Glazing Costs & Prices:
Secondary double Glazing is a very cost-effective method of thermal insulation and soundproofing for all types of windows and doors.
Although all the many types of units are made-to-measure with different glass specified for noise and / or heat insulation, plus a range of ventilation and security options:
we can give initial guidance, quotes and estimates by telephone or e-mail.
Placing an Order, Survey & Manufacture:
If you choose to accept our quotation then one of our technical surveyors will visit to take the manufacturing measurements and make sure that:
Each secondary window lines up with your primary window transoms and mullions so that views remain clear and unrestricted and that:
- the designs allow fire escape access
- safety glass regulations are complied with
- all glass surfaces can be easily cleaned
All of the secondary windows are then:
- made to measure
- inspected in accordance with our ISO9001 accreditation
- shrink-wrapped for protection
Secondary Glazing Installation & After Sales Service
Installation dates are agreed well in advance by phone. We usually start early on the day of fitting!
- the fixing system is concealed
- we use a wide range of matching finishing trims to ensure a neat, sympathetic, discreet finished job
After installation you will receive:
- product demonstration from our installer
- comprehensive, no-quibble guarantee
- full set of maintenance instructions
- locally based after-sales service