Design your dream Conservatory
From the elaborate to the contemporary, Eurocell conservatories deliver highest quality engineering and exceptional value for money. An extensive range of styles enables the right character of conservatory to be chosen to suit your home. Plus, our coveted reputation for quality and reliability gives you confidence that you are making the right choice.
What better way to enjoy long summer days and cosy winter evenings than from the relaxing retreat of your stylish conservatory?
Choosing a Sage Installation conservatory gives you peace of mind
We install Eurocell which is one of the UK’s leading PVC-U specialist, bringing customers greater choice, higher quality and more value for money. Discover how we give you complete peace of mind:
- Styles to suit every home – we can create bespoke conservatories to suit all tastes and budgets. Our range includes elegant Victorian styles; classic Edwardian; Gable-ended; Lean-to; P-shape and elaborate lantern and orangery designs
- Finishing touches – we make sure that your conservatory is finished to the highest standards. This includes decorative crestings and finials for your roof, easy-to-fit virtually maintenance-free PVC-U skirting board systems and even integrated speaker systems
- Advanced glazing options – whether you want Georgian bars, vertical sliding sash windows, stained or leaded glazing, we can create the look that’s right for you
- Co-ordinated colours – giving you ultimate scope to create the conservatory of your choice. Contemporary or traditional. Plus you can also choose a woodgrain exterior with a clean white interior for the best of both worlds
- Design engineered with minimum reliance on sealant – with some conservatories, large amounts of silicone sealants are needed to ensure water-tightness. This can be ineffective and unsightly. Because the Eurocell system is one of the most advanced conservatory roof systems currently available, reliance on on-site sealants is minimised. The result is a design-engineered conservatory with life-long, watertight performance.
- Excellent thermal efficiency – our conservatories feature a high-insulating roofing system that ensure maximum heat retention and light diffusion. This means you can enjoy your new space all year round
- Unrivalled product range, expertise and service network – we operate the largest network of local partners in the UK which means you get a local and reliable assured service.
Everything you need for a complete conservatory solution from a single supplier
When you’re specifying a conservatory for your buildings, it’s good to know you can source all the components you need direct from Eurocell and have your entire conservatory fabricated by one of our approved fabricators across the UK.
Design bespoke conservatories from fully compatible PVC-U components
To complement our market-leading range of windows and doors, we manufacture fully compatible conservatory roofs in a variety of styles and configurations. That means we manufacture all the components you need for a complete conservatory solution.
These components can be configured in an endless variety of layouts, enabling you to create bespoke conservatories for your buildings. You can choose large casement style windows combined with French doors, bi-fold doors or patio doors, topped by a conservatory roof of your choice.
Unique patented design for fast, consistent, hassle-free fabrication
Our conservatory roofs are intelligently designed for simple slot-together fabrication, requiring minimal use of silicone sealants or adhesives. That means faster, more accurate and consistent conservatory construction for you – keeping your project times and costs down.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-file” title=”IQ750 Modular Roof” tab_id=”1439727170523-14e20a2d-b315″ add_icon=”true”][vc_column_text]Modular lean-to PVC-U conservatory roof kit saves time and money on any building project.
The IQ750 lean-to roof is the ultimate speedy conservatory roof solution available in kit form complete with everything required for rapid installation. It creates a bright, secure, energy-efficient conservatory roof to enhance any property. You simply need to specify the size and pitch required for your project, and our approved installers can buy the kit off the shelf at Eurocell branches – or order for free next-day delivery.
The IQ750 conservatory roof kit
The Eurocell IQ750 modular conservatory roof offers:
- The quickest, easiest way to fit a high-quality PVC-U conservatory roof.
- Reduced number of roof bars for a bright interior.
- 32mm opal polycarbonate roof with low U-value of 1.4 for enhanced light diffusion and energy efficiency – to meet Code for Sustainable Homes requirements.
- Versatility to create a traditional lean-to conservatory with frames on three sides, or with wall abutments to one or two sides.
- Kit delivered with all trims, cappings, fixing studs, gutter brackets and drill bits required to complete the job – keeping project times and costs to a minimum.
- Five external widths, from 3.062m to 6.062m.
- A range of sizes and pitches, with the lowest pitch ideal for bungalows or height-restricted areas.
- Ten-year guarantee against warping, cracking, bending and discolouration.
Rapid conservatory roof installations with no compromise on quality
If you’re looking for a way to specify a lean-to conservatory roof that can be installed fast, with no compromise on quality – the IQ750 modular conservatory roof is the cost-effective solution. Our Eurocell-approved installers will be able to install your roof to a high standard, with no disruption to your building schedule – very quickly enhancing your properties with highly desirable additional living space.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-file” title=”Gable Ended Conservatory” tab_id=”1439727191208-9d43e4f6-d0f7″ add_icon=”true”][vc_column_text]Contemporary gable-ended conservatory roof style in a choice Download informationof colours and finishes
The gable-ended PVC-U conservatory roof features a projection in the same shape as the gable end of a conventional house, with the vertical end wall meeting the ridge of the roof. This wonderfully simple style has an elegance all of its own, while the square or rectangular footprint makes it the perfect way to use all the available space for your conservatory designs.
Gable Ended conservatory
The Eurocell gable-ended UPVC conservatory offers:
- A range of sizes, from 2m to 6m in either width or projection, to maximise the available outdoor space.
- Selection of colours and woodgrain finishes to complement any home – with exact colour-match guarantee across all Eurocell products.
- Pitch ranges from 15° to 45° – to suit varying house roof configurations.
- Compatibility with all Eurocell window and door profile systems for a complete conservatory solution.
- Unique, patented design for easy slot-together fabrication using minimal silicone sealant or adhesive – keeping your project times and costs down.
- Accreditation by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and British Standards Institute (BSI).
Beautifully simple PVC-U conservatory style to add value to any property
A gable-ended conservatory delivers simple elegance and maximum space utilisation. It’s available in a choice of colours and woodgrain finishes, so the conservatory can blend perfectly with the style of building you are specifying. It’s easy to fit too, resulting in a rapid, hassle-free installation that keeps programme times and costs under control.